Romans 10:15 says, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” It references Isaiah 52:7 and is one of my favorite quotes about ministry. While I love shoes for all the normal (and girly) reasons, shoes have a special place in my heart because of this verse as well. They remind me to walk worthy of my calling, and I try to remember this verse whenever I put on my shoes ever day, whether they come in a cute leopard print or not.
My name is Cheri Grissom and I am an Associate in Missions with the United Pentecostal Church International. I am appointed to the country of Senegal, and I am so excited for the opportunity to help a local church with its community outreach. I will be doing a combination of religious and humanitarian work when I arrive, and your purchase of this product will help with all of that. 100% of the proceeds will fund this mission.
Your purchase of this product will help me travel about 23 miles. Thank you for your support!
This hoodie features the phrase “This girl has beautiful feet,” displayed above a pair of leopard-print ballet flats on the front. The verse from Romans 10:15 follows: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua