David Brainerd was a missionary to Native American tribes (most notably the Delaware tribe) in New England. He went through tremendous struggles in his ministry, and, although he had a number of opportunities to take on more lucrative and easier positions, he loved the people he served too much to walk away. He has been an inspiration to missionaries in many generations since, and truly lived out the (shortened) quote on this shirt:
“Here I am, Lord, send me; send me to the ends of the earth; […] send me from all that is called comfort on earth; send me even to death itself, if it be but in thy service, and to promote thy kingdom.”
My name is Cheri Grissom and I am an Associate in Missions with the United Pentecostal Church International. I am appointed to the country of Senegal, and I am so excited for the opportunity to help a local church with its community outreach. I will be doing a combination of religious and humanitarian work when I arrive, and your purchase of this hoodie will help with all of that. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these products will fund this mission.
Your purchase of this product will help me travel about 16 miles. Thank you for your support!
This hoodie features the a modified (shortened) version of David Brainerd’s famous “send me” quote, displayed in a modern triangle pattern, filled with images of rugged scenery.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua